Thursday, April 9, 2009

Events and such...

Good evening everyone! Patty and I promised ourselves we'd really really try to keep our blogging going. Although we have so much to talk about, there is just simply not enough time in the day. At the moment we're getting ready to leave for San Francisco!! Yay! I love San Francisco. Did I mention that is my hometown? =P Anways, when I say we're getting ready, I really mean Patty is getting ready. She's usually the one doing the packing of our stuff. BUT I get most of the FRF stock ready. So I guess its fair right? Plus she gets mad when I mess up her organization. =T

This year will be our first at the festival up in SF. We just recently had the Little Tokyo CBF which by the way thank you! to all who came out and showed your support! I hope you enjoy the new designs. We don't know what to expect from this weekend's event but we shall see. Either way, please please bunny gods don't let it rain...

Speaking of bunnies, one thing we truely hate is leaving our buns behind for the weekend. We have a bunsitter and will be in good hands but we always miss Babee and Blanket the minute we hit the freeway!

I better get back to packing so we can be up and about early for the drive. Can't wait to see you all. Remember we will be there only for the first weekend. I would stay for both but we have the Monterey Park CBF the following weekend.

Okay guys goodnite and take care, don't be a stranger!

-over and out
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment